BOCARE DISINFECTANT 5L is a clear green, perfumed, mildly alkaline germicidal liquid disinfectant/detergent containing a QAC type disinfectant (Alkyl Benzyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride - known as Benzalkonium Chloride).
- Contains an effective surface active agent which enhances the ability of the bactericide to penetrate to the bacteria.
- Non-volatile and stable in storage.
- Pleasant fragrance which leaves a lingering odour.
- Effective in hot and cold water.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorises in one operation.
- A certain amount of the QAC bactericide is absorbed by the surface being cleaned, resulting in a bacteriostatic effect.
BOCARE DISINFECTANT is and effective antibacterial cleaner deoderiser, developed for use in institutional and industrial cleaning.
- For cleaning, sanitising and deodorising all hard surfaces, use BOCARE DISINFECTANT diluted 1:40. Allow contact with surface for at least 5 minutes before rinsing.
- For cleaning and disinfecting floors treated with a polymer floor dressing, use BOCARE DISINFECTANT diluted 1:80.
- For soaking soiled linen use BOCARE DISINFECTANT diluted 1:60.
- If large amounts of organic matter are present, BOCARE DISINFECTANT should be used more concentrated than is indicated above.