STARPINE 200L is a clear green perfumed mildly alkaline germicidal liquid disinfectant detergent containing a Q.A.C type disinfectant (Alkyl Benzyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride - known as benzalkonium chloride).
- Contains an effective surface active agent which enhances the ability of the bactericide to penetrate to the bacteria.
- Non-volatile and stable in storage.
- Has a fresh eucalyptus pine fragrance, which leaves a lingering odour.
- Effective in hot and cold water.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorises
- A certain amount of the Q.A.C bactericide is absorbed by the surface being cleaned, resulting in a bacteriostatic effect.
- MPI Approved C32
STARPINE is an effective antibacterial cleaner deodoriser, developed for use in institutional and industrial cleaning.
For cleaning and deodorising all hard surfaces, use STARPINE diluted 1:80. Allow contact with surface for at least 5 minutes before rinsing.
For cleaning and disinfecting floors treated with a polymer floor dressing, use STARPINE diluted 1:60.
For soaking soiled linen use STARPINE diluted 1:60
If large amounts of organic matter are present, STARPINE should be used more concentrated than is indicated above.