INSTASHINE 20L is a white liquid polymer floor dressing.
- High durability and requires low maintenance.
- Gives a superior 'wet look' gloss without burnishing.
- Responds well to low speed buffing or burnishing.
- Scuff and black heel mark resistant.
- NZFSA Approved C25
INSTASHINE is suitable for vinyl, plastic tiles and all sealed floors.
- Strip the floor of all old finish using QUALCHEM INSTASTRIP.
- Rinse floor well with water and allow to dry thoroughly. Buff floor and dust mop.
- Using a lint free rayon mop or applicator, apply 1-2 even coats of QUALCHEM INSTASEAL .
- Allow to dry between coats. Apply 2-4 coats of INSTAGLOSS evenly allowing 30 minutes + drying time between coats.
Damp mop or Autoscrub floor with QUALCHEM INSTABUFF as required. Dry buff or burnish at 300-1500rpm as required.