INSTASTRIP 200L is a clear highly alkaline, powerful non-ammoniated liquid stripper for removing wax and acrylic polymer floor dressings.
- Contains no ammonia
- Relatively low-foaming, thus improving visibility for the machine operator.
INSTASTRIP is to be used only on alkali-resistant floor surfaces i.e. PVC, vinyl, stone, etc.
- Dilute INSTASTRIP 1:3 - 1:5 with hot water depending on the degree of build-up.
- Apply solution to the floor and allow it to react with the polymer floor dressing for about 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on floor.
- This operation is improved by scrubbing with an industrial floor machine using a black pad.
- Rinse floor well with water before coating with INSTASHINE.