INSTASTRIP SUPER 20L is a clear yellow highly alkaline, powerful non-ammoniated liquid stripper for removing wax and acrylic polymer floor dressings.
- Contains no ammonia and is therefore pleasant to work with.
- Relatively low-foaming, thus improving visibility for the machine operator.
- NZFSA Approved C 25
INSTASTRIP SUPER is to be used only on alkali-resistant floor surfaces i.e PVC, vinyl, asbestos, and stone, etc.
- Dilute INSTASTRIP 1:3 - 1:5 with hot water depending on the degree of buildup.
- Apply solution to the floor and allow it to react with the polymer floor dressing for about 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on floor.
- This operation is improved by scrubbing with an industrial floor machine using a black pad.
- Rinse floor well with water before coating with INSTASHINE.