How can I protect myself & my family from the Coronavirus?
Protect yourself and your family with Qualchem's range of hand sanitisers: https://qualchem.co.nz/instant-hand-sanitisers
World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Recommendations for the General Public
The World Health Organization (WHO), has published the following Coronavirus recommendations for the general public;
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
You can read the full article at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public