MOULD EXTERMINATOR is a powerful mould remover boosted with chlorine activators and performance wetting agents. It kills from mould from the roots up and has outstanding stain removal. MOULD EXTERMINATOR save you time with it's easy application and fast mould removal.
It is the fruit of years of research into the potentiation of the chlorine activity in hypochlorite solution. This new Innovative chemistry significantly enhances the existent oxidising activity found in chlorine and in turn produces amazingly rapid collapse of the base fungal/mould cell. This incredible mould killing action has been further enhanced with super wetting agents which guarantee ultimate penetration through organic load and deep into porous substrates.
MOULD EXTERMINATOR'S unique, super-wetting formula, provides consistent, reliable results in mould remediation every time. Its powerful stain removal can be seen almost instantly when applied to mould affected surfaces. It penetrates deep into the affected surface and completely destroys the mould hyphae and root system. This ensures a 100% clearance report on every mould remediation job.
Another unique benefit of MOULD EXTERMINATOR, is that it is a safe, ready-to-use product. No mixing is required.
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces.
- Kills mould (including roots and hyphae) and removes the staining.
- Penetration – To provide complete mould removal of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the Hypochlorous Acid to penetrate faster and deeper into the inner-structure of fibre and porous substrates.
- Cleaning – Mould Exterminator also provide outstanding cleaning power to remove the accompanying organic grime.
- Almost instant stain removal with no scrubbing.
MOULD EXTERMINATOR is ideal for buildings, drives, pathways, shower and ablution blocks.
MOULD EXTERMINATOR can be applied through a sprayer or manually.
Ready to use. Do not dilute. Do not mix with any other cleaning solution.
Apply Mould Exterminator solution using a sprayer, sponge or scrubber machine. Agitate & allow 60 seconds (minimum) dwell time. See PDS for more information. Rinse the surface using clean water.
Repeat process for areas of high organic load.
Additional dwell time & agitation may be required for stubborn mould staining.
Prior removal of organic load will enhance results.