QUALCHEM FURY is a chlorinated caustic cleaner which effectively removes beer stone, organics and mineral deposits from beverage lines.
- Flush all beer from system.
- Add FURY to water to make a 2% solution, for example 200ml FURY to 10L of water. Recirculate the solution through the lines for at least 20 minutes at a velocity of at least 1.5 metres per second. In an 8mm diameter line a 1.5 m/s velocity can be achieved by pumping at 4.5 litres per minute.
- When equipment can not be cleaned by recirculation we recommend soaking for at least 30 minutes in 2% FURY to loosen soil.
- Check that all soiling is removed by the rinse water.
- Rinse to ensure that no residue of FURY remains.
- Causes severe burns to eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Protect eyes and wear gloves when handling.
Prevent contact with skin and eyes. Should this occur, eyes should be flushed well with water for at least 15 minutes, then obtain medical attention. Flush skin with plenty of water. If any skin irritation persists seek medical attention.
If swallowed contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting - give plenty of water or milk.
||Click to download datasheet